Monday is your 8th day. Just 2 days to go and you will finally be a former stutterer! Last night I had the honor to spend the evening with a (you can REALLY say it now) former stutterer – and the sweetest man on earth, namely my own – André. I was really impressed by the effectiveness of the method of which he told me everything (!!) (completed by what I have read on the website). I would like to share with you that I respect all of you very much. Respect for Patrick, who moved all of them with his life story, but foremost I respect all of you, the 12 students. You do have the courage to leave everything behind for ten days, have yourself ‘locked up’ with a bunch of strangers and surrender yourselves to this method. That shows that you have great will-power and a strong personality; that is for sure. I – by chance – spoke to two other people of the group for a short while. I respect them very much as well. Their speech was so fluent and they were not ashamed at all for using their hands during speech a little bit. Both the will and the liberation were visible in your eyes! I found that so impressive! All of these experiences are going through my mind all day long. Although I don’t stutter myself, all of this has touched me deeply. I really felt the need to put new hearts into you and I wish you all good, good luck and of course great fun during the last 2.5 days of the course and after that. Have faith in yourself and just be who you are.
Lots of love, Margreet Koster
Margreet Koster • 10 day course
- Didn't stutter since the course and enjoying phone calls
- No stutters during my presentations!
- Now I can stop hiding and face the world
- I feel that fluent speech is not a dream, it can become a reality.
- Give priority to myself!
- Not stuttering boosted my confidence
- This feels so great
- Del Ferro keeps on motivating.
- Going through life without stuttering
- Exactly what I needed to overcome my stuttering
- This sense of pride keeps growing!
- Thank you for your support!
- I do recommend this course without hesitations
- This is Michal from Slovakia
- Life with and without a stutter problem
- I had an excellent week
- Drastic change in my speech
Our international course in Miami, Florida was a big succ...
People who stutter can relate in what they experience. In...
Daniel, one of our Miami students, describes the proces o...
Daniel, born in Perth, Australie, was one of our extremel...
Daniel was one of our lucky students to win a free Del Fe...
Andrew, one of our Miami students, shows that reading out...
Maarten and Rene came to the Del Ferro Institute and want...
Meet Dennis. He overcame his stuttering completely after ...
Always great catching up with former students! Frederick...
A BBC documentary about the Del Ferro Institute