This is Michal from Slovakia
Im sending to you my evaluation from 10 day course dated 28.10.1013.
I spend a lot of time trying to ged rid of my stutter problem. I visited many years a logopedy, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy etc. But all methods brang me just small progress. After all, I choosed Del Ferro institute as my last chance to improve my speech. Honestly, Del Ferro Method is not easy to practice.
It is easy to learn, but I some times I is a challenge to practice it continually. But I like to seek for challenges. This method opened me new horisonts. I achieved first success, when I dare to speak with unknown people. Since first success I found new hobby. Looking for challenges! Today, I do not care about failure. Because I can win every day. With Del Ferro Method. Thank you all to change my live.
When i came home, my parents ware very surprised. All my friends can recognize, that something has changed. People in my work started to listen me more, and I can feel respect from them. the is a lot of work before me, but knowingly controlling of diaphragma is only way how to speak fluently.
Looking forward to visit you again.
Best regards, Michal
Michal • 10 day course
- I am very satisfied!
- Group training felt like a private course
- Challenges are no challenges anymore
- Didn't stutter since the course and enjoying phone calls
- No stutters during my presentations!
- Now I can stop hiding and face the world
- I feel that fluent speech is not a dream, it can become a reality.
- Give priority to myself!
- Not stuttering boosted my confidence
- This feels so great
- Del Ferro keeps on motivating.
- Going through life without stuttering
- Exactly what I needed to overcome my stuttering
- This sense of pride keeps growing!
- Thank you for your support!
- I do recommend this course without hesitations
- This is Michal from Slovakia
- Life with and without a stutter problem
- I had an excellent week
- Drastic change in my speech
Our international course in Miami, Florida was a big succ...
People who stutter can relate in what they experience. In...
Daniel, one of our Miami students, describes the proces o...
Daniel, born in Perth, Australie, was one of our extremel...
Daniel was one of our lucky students to win a free Del Fe...
Andrew, one of our Miami students, shows that reading out...
Maarten and Rene came to the Del Ferro Institute and want...
Meet Dennis. He overcame his stuttering completely after ...
Always great catching up with former students! Frederick...
A BBC documentary about the Del Ferro Institute