I had an excellent week
Good morning Patrick
I would like to give you a short report on my week so far.
Trainings in the morning and evening: 100% done, it helps me to get up better in the morning because I don’t allow myself to take a look on the phone before I did the 15min trainings ;-)
Speaking: I had an excellent week with a lot of telcos and face to face meetings. I realize that I also use the method to think about more what I would like to say. I had the issue that I argument to fast sometimes and now is this much better. I also not stuttered since our course last Saturday and that means I’m now over the 14 days.
Lukas • 5 day course
- I am very satisfied!
- Group training felt like a private course
- Challenges are no challenges anymore
- Didn't stutter since the course and enjoying phone calls
- No stutters during my presentations!
- Now I can stop hiding and face the world
- I feel that fluent speech is not a dream, it can become a reality.
- Give priority to myself!
- Not stuttering boosted my confidence
- This feels so great
- Del Ferro keeps on motivating.
- Going through life without stuttering
- Exactly what I needed to overcome my stuttering
- This sense of pride keeps growing!
- Thank you for your support!
- I do recommend this course without hesitations
- This is Michal from Slovakia
- Life with and without a stutter problem
- I had an excellent week
- Drastic change in my speech
Our international course in Miami, Florida was a big succ...
People who stutter can relate in what they experience. In...
Daniel, one of our Miami students, describes the proces o...
Daniel, born in Perth, Australie, was one of our extremel...
Daniel was one of our lucky students to win a free Del Fe...
Andrew, one of our Miami students, shows that reading out...
Maarten and Rene came to the Del Ferro Institute and want...
Meet Dennis. He overcame his stuttering completely after ...
Always great catching up with former students! Frederick...
A BBC documentary about the Del Ferro Institute