Going through life without stuttering
Hereby I send you another weekly update of me going through life without stuttering.
It is going extremely well! It feels so liberating to be able to speak freely. Yesterday I had a BBQ at work. It was a pleasure to talk to everyone fluently. I also had to do my first interview for the camera. That went without stuttering!
Arjan • 30 years • 5-day course of 24/06/2019
- Didn't stutter since the course and enjoying phone calls
- No stutters during my presentations!
- Now I can stop hiding and face the world
- I feel that fluent speech is not a dream, it can become a reality.
- Give priority to myself!
- Not stuttering boosted my confidence
- This feels so great
- Del Ferro keeps on motivating.
- Going through life without stuttering
- Exactly what I needed to overcome my stuttering
- This sense of pride keeps growing!
- Thank you for your support!
- I do recommend this course without hesitations
- This is Michal from Slovakia
- Life with and without a stutter problem
- I had an excellent week
- Drastic change in my speech
People who stutter can relate in what they experience. In...
Daniel, one of our Miami students, describes the proces o...
Daniel, born in Perth, Australie, was one of our extremel...
Daniel was one of our lucky students to win a free Del Fe...
Andrew, one of our Miami students, shows that reading out...
Maarten and Rene came to the Del Ferro Institute and want...
Meet Dennis. He overcame his stuttering completely after ...
Always great catching up with former students! Frederick...
A BBC documentary about the Del Ferro Institute