Give priority to myself!
Before I started the course, I didn’t have any confidence in talking or going to speak in front of a bunch of people. I was always hiding. I always did everything to avoid trainings and meetings, that is because I hate introducing myself. I couldn’t say my name and I always stuttering at the beginning of a sentence. There are incidents where I wanted to say something but I kept my mouth shut because I thought that I will stutter.
I was a loser in life and I have been humiliated so many times because of my stutter. This led to me having suicidal thoughts as well.
But after attending the Del Ferro course, it gave me a new life and a hope which helped me a lot to build up my confidence through the technique. Mainly there is something which energized my mind. That is: don’t think about the others, think of yourself and give priority to yourself first!’
So, in the future, I won’t skip my trainings and I will not avoid introductions. I want to succeed in my life.
Thank you Del Ferro, for giving me this opportunity.
Kavi • 30 years • Sri Lanka 5-day course
- Didn't stutter since the course and enjoying phone calls
- No stutters during my presentations!
- Now I can stop hiding and face the world
- I feel that fluent speech is not a dream, it can become a reality.
- Give priority to myself!
- Not stuttering boosted my confidence
- This feels so great
- Del Ferro keeps on motivating.
- Going through life without stuttering
- Exactly what I needed to overcome my stuttering
- This sense of pride keeps growing!
- I do recommend this course without hesitations
- This is Michal from Slovakia
- Life with and without a stutter problem
- I had an excellent week
- Drastic change in my speech
People who stutter can relate in what they experience. In...
Daniel, one of our Miami students, describes the proces o...
Daniel, born in Perth, Australie, was one of our extremel...
Daniel was one of our lucky students to win a free Del Fe...
Andrew, one of our Miami students, shows that reading out...
Maarten and Rene came to the Del Ferro Institute and want...
Meet Dennis. He overcame his stuttering completely after ...
Always great catching up with former students! Frederick...
A BBC documentary about the Del Ferro Institute