Exactly what I needed to overcome my stuttering
This course was exactly what I needed: simple, clear, intensive, positive and containing a good stronghold with the method. What I particularly liked was the build-up of the practical exercises. Around the institute you have an informal network of restaurants and stores that are familiar with the Del Ferro Method. That is a good stepping stone to approach totally random strangers.
Coaches Patrick and Dennis gave me a lot of motivation and positive energy. The real assignment begins now, back home where I am excited to apply the method with my colleagues, friends and family. I will work to eliminate my fears of speaking with strangers and and in difficult situations. I truly enjoyed this course, thanks again!
Tom • 32 years • 5-day course
- I am very satisfied!
- Group training felt like a private course
- Challenges are no challenges anymore
- Didn't stutter since the course and enjoying phone calls
- No stutters during my presentations!
- Now I can stop hiding and face the world
- I feel that fluent speech is not a dream, it can become a reality.
- Give priority to myself!
- Not stuttering boosted my confidence
- This feels so great
- Del Ferro keeps on motivating.
- Going through life without stuttering
- Exactly what I needed to overcome my stuttering
- This sense of pride keeps growing!
- Thank you for your support!
- I do recommend this course without hesitations
- This is Michal from Slovakia
- Life with and without a stutter problem
- I had an excellent week
- Drastic change in my speech
Our international course in Miami, Florida was a big succ...
People who stutter can relate in what they experience. In...
Daniel, one of our Miami students, describes the proces o...
Daniel, born in Perth, Australie, was one of our extremel...
Daniel was one of our lucky students to win a free Del Fe...
Andrew, one of our Miami students, shows that reading out...
Maarten and Rene came to the Del Ferro Institute and want...
Meet Dennis. He overcame his stuttering completely after ...
Always great catching up with former students! Frederick...
A BBC documentary about the Del Ferro Institute