Del Ferro keeps on motivating.
Good evening Patrick,
First of all, thank you for your open and direct answer on my last message, I love it! :-) It is great how you keep on motivating and stimulating me during my whole process.
It is still going very well. I started doing the breathing exercises again twice a day and that feels great.
Speaking is going well and everybody is still amazed about my fluency. I myself am at times blown away about being stutter free.
I notice that I have to maintain my focus when I am busy or feel a bit of tension. In the past I would stutter more in these situations. I now signal this on beforehand and use the weapon I have to tackle this. I do not stutter!
Arjan • 30 years •
- I am very satisfied!
- Group training felt like a private course
- Challenges are no challenges anymore
- Didn't stutter since the course and enjoying phone calls
- No stutters during my presentations!
- Now I can stop hiding and face the world
- I feel that fluent speech is not a dream, it can become a reality.
- Give priority to myself!
- Not stuttering boosted my confidence
- This feels so great
- Del Ferro keeps on motivating.
- Going through life without stuttering
- Exactly what I needed to overcome my stuttering
- This sense of pride keeps growing!
- Thank you for your support!
- I do recommend this course without hesitations
- This is Michal from Slovakia
- Life with and without a stutter problem
- I had an excellent week
- Drastic change in my speech
Our international course in Miami, Florida was a big succ...
People who stutter can relate in what they experience. In...
Daniel, one of our Miami students, describes the proces o...
Daniel, born in Perth, Australie, was one of our extremel...
Daniel was one of our lucky students to win a free Del Fe...
Andrew, one of our Miami students, shows that reading out...
Maarten and Rene came to the Del Ferro Institute and want...
Meet Dennis. He overcame his stuttering completely after ...
Always great catching up with former students! Frederick...
A BBC documentary about the Del Ferro Institute